(1) good processability: the anodized aluminum plate has strong decoration and moderate hardness. It can be easily bent and shaped. It can carry out continuous high-speed stamping. It is convenient to directly process into products without complex surface treatment, greatly reducing production cycle and production cost. A kind of
(2) good weather resistance: the anodized aluminum plate with standard thickness of oxide film (3 μ m) will not change color, corrode, oxidize or rust in indoor use for a long time. The anodized aluminum plate with thickened oxide film (10 μ m) can be used outdoors, and can be exposed to sunlight for a long time without discoloration.
(3) strong metal sense: the surface hardness of the anodized aluminum plate is high, reaching the gem level, good scratch resistance, no paint coverage on the surface, retaining the metal color of the aluminum plate, highlighting the modern metal sense, improving the product grade and added value.
(4) high fire resistance: pure metal products, no paint and any chemical substances on the surface, no combustion at 600 ℃, no toxic gas, in line with the requirements of fire protection and environmental protection. A kind of
(5) strong stain resistance: no fingerprints left, and there will be stain marks, easy to clean, and no corrosion spots. A kind of
(6) strong applicability: widely used, suitable for metal aluminum ceiling, curtain wall panel, aluminum plastic panel, fireproof panel, honeycomb aluminum panel, aluminum veneer, electrical panel, cabinet panel, furniture panel, etc.
Application scope of anodized aluminum plate
4. Anodized aluminum plate is widely used in mechanical parts, aircraft and automobile parts, precision instruments and radio equipment, building decoration, machine shell, lighting, electronic consumer goods, handicrafts, home appliances, interior decoration, signs, furniture, automobile decoration and other industries.